Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm Fucking Tired

 There's more shit on the face of the planet that I'm fucking tired of all the way around  and in any direction any of you want to look. I'm plain old mother fucking tired.

 I'm tired of my temper upsetting people. I don't like it any better than anyone else does. And yes, I will fucking work on getting around that.

 I'm tired of having some pain, some place all the fucking time. Way loaded up on meds or not, it makes no difference, I hurt someplace at some level twenty four hours a day.

 I'm really fucking tired of feeling like shit is my mother fucking fault. And there's a lot of shit that happens that the look and all is aimed right at my ass.

I'm tired of being talked around and about when I sitting in the fucking room with people. Either include me, shut the fuck up, or ask me to leave, I don't give a flying fuck which, but fucking pick one

 I'm God Damned tired of the fucking house.

I'm tired of being made feel like I'm helpless. I'm not, if anyone bothers to fucking ask, I'll tell you if I'm able or not, or I'll try and we'll all find out together.

 I'm tired of trying to put a good fucking spin or face on everything so tender feelings aren't hurt, because By God mine sure as fuck are never hurt, fucking ever

I'm tired of accidentally giving a rat's fucking ass

I'm tired of having to suction my fucking mouth all the time. I sleep poorly because I wake up choking in the night four or five fucking times. If I say "I slept through" so people get off my shit about sleep and rest, I'm actually only awoken choking two or three times

I'm tired of poor service, at any level, any fucking place

I'm real close to tired of being asked "How are you?". I'm fucking dying and I'm pissed off about it, that's how I am.
I say real close because people are actually concerned and I truly do appreciate it. Thank you for asking, really

 I'm tired of taking care of the gross shit, although I won't ask anyone because it's my gross shit, not theirs

I'm tired of being treated, at times, like I'm fucking six. Even when  I act like it, I'm fucking tired of it.

I'm tired of myself

I'm tired of being fucking stoic

I'm damn tired of constantly taking the high road. Right now, at this minute, it's just too fucking hard and I'm too tired

I'm fucking tired of so much shit, that my fucking arm hurts from tapping trying to prioritize the shit I'm fucking tired of having go on

  So, what am I gonna do about it? Well, for a fucking while I'm shutting the fuck down. Completely. Anyone want's anything from me, tough shit. I'm not doing a damn thing for a fucking soul. If I hadn't already committed to seeing a friend in Odessa tomorrow morning, I'd skip that shit too, but I do try to keep my word, since that's about all I've got fucking left.

 I'm liable to get "you're acting just like your father in law". It's true, I probably am. I don't give a fuck tonight if I am or not. I'm fact, tonight my "Give a Fuck" meter is running in negative numbers.  I know this……nope, I don't even give enough of a fuck to put it into thought.

 So, while I'm fucking tired, I'm sure everyone close to me physically is probably tired of my fucking ass as well.

 Everyone knock yourselves out, I'm too fucking tired to give a shit what anyone does, or what they want to do, or any other fucking thing that may or may not happen




No comments:

Post a Comment